Glasses giveaway?

Well, I kind of hate to say this, but since no one is saying nothing about who won the glasses.........
FRAUD!

How convenient the day before the contest is scheduled to end, a server change happens.
Or was it all about a nice free advertising campaign?

So is DJI or whoever is running the contest gonna follow through or not?

Congratulations you didn't win it

Suwaneeguy said:
Well, I kind of hate to say this, but since no one is saying nothing about who won the glasses.........
FRAUD!

How convenient the day before the contest is scheduled to end, a server change happens.

Seriously? Wow. This post is officially nominated to both the "That Escalated Quickly" and "Unnecessary Conspiracies" categories of the World Internet Awards. All that's missing for the triple crown hat trick is a Godwin. :D

From the contest rules:
Contest will close on June 15th, 2014 at 12:00 Noon Eastern Standard time. Winner will be chosen randomly with a random number generator and results will be posted shortly thereafter.

Suwaneeguy said:
FRAUD!

Please keep this a secret. Most everyone else already knows who won, but we were asked not to tell YOU.

I think you should demand a refund.

I looked for the announcement. I could not find one.
So kindly point to one thanks.
And the move to a different server did not change anything.
I got an error message posting this.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 'topic_id' in 'field list' [1054]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Suwaneeguy said:
I looked for the announcement. I could not find one.
So kindly point to one thanks.

The announcement has not happened yet, and please note the contest never claimed that it would be made on the 15th, just that the entry period ends on that date. It's very typical for some lag time after a contest ends for the organizers to tally entries and examine for duplicates, erroneous entries, or other issues prior to submitting the final pool for selection. Your patience is appreciated while this process takes place. The winning entry should be announced shortly.

Also, thanks for the error notice, we've reported it and hope to have it fixed soon! When you see the SQL error on posting, please don't hit reload, as it will duplicate your post. The error happens after the post is submitted so your original reply wet through fine. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Suwaneeguy said:
FRAUD!

I'm pretty sure it wasn't DJI running the contest, but merely the owner / operator of this site (Adam)

Seriously? People have a free site that they can come to for help with their hobby. Free contests to win some cool stuff for their hobby and people still find something to moan about.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie