Giving up the life of being an aerial pilot

Reaction score

I have decided to hang up my transmitter and retire from the short-lived life of being an aerial pilot! I am just too busy to fly enough to a point where I am getting my money's worth. I've only flown about 8x since I've gotten it...that is most likely due to bad weather we have been having for few months (snow...rain...snow...winds...etc) but nonetheless it is just sitting around. I am sure come summer, my schedule will significantly free up to a point where I can enjoy doing my favorite hobbies. I don't mind P2V sitting around until summer where I can make good use of it but I figured I'd fish around on this part of the forum to see if anyone is interested.

Current setup and part of the sale;

(1) Phantom 2 Vision (Flying Camera)
(1) Stock transmitter *
(1) battery charger (everything included)
(1) micro USB charger (only includes cable as it came like that)
(1) stock wifi-extender range
(1) battery (first minor crash knocked the cover off the battery but can still work with the use of a thin item that can press the rubber to turn on/off the battery. Fully drained & recharged 100% to test average flight which was found working properly (~22 mins w/ stock props)
(4) stock silver* props **
(4) stock black* props **
(1) Smartphone clasp
(1) tradecraft tough case customized to fit P2V *** (less than 3 weeks old)
(1) Philips screw
(1) hex wrench
all content manuals (including manuals for different languages)

Firmware is up to date on both the transmitter and the Phantom

There is minimal cosmetic issues with the phantom, particularly on one of the corners due to a crash. Everything is functioning properly

Customized settings, i.e. yaw, roll, etc

* - I ordered custom stickers from a local Phantom Pilot here on the forum under the alias of "ColoradoSky" and have an extra set of NAZA color modes, directional identification stickers, S1/S2 stickers, start up check list...and I think thats it

**I have extra propellers and don't mind including them as part of the sale

*** I ordered a case for around $180 free shipping and do not mind shipping separately or together with the Phantom 2 in it (although it may be more expensive)

I am expecting to lose money on this sale if the price is right to me otherwise I am just going to hold onto it until the summer..cannot wait for it regardless. I'm about ready to say adios to winter.

I will start things off at $1,200 and negotiate from there. Regardless the case will be part of the sale and will be factored in the decision of pricing. Lets get it started.

As for picture requests, please PM me if you need pictures...everything is in near neat condition

I lol'd. Anyhoo...as stated in my previous post I'm just fishing around to see if any prices jumps out. Clearly yours doesn't. I'll take my chances. I am very generous and flexible when it comes to negotiating but I would not be insulted in such manner with the price you have provided above.Thank you for bumping my post, have a good day.

PF4R

Offer has been readjusted to $900 excluding shipping fees which will most likely be the last time if no offers are made. eBay is my next stop :twisted:

Hello

Saw that you were asking for advice in other parts of the forum for some bad crashes. Is the Phantom working now? No problems?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj