Gimble troubles

Reaction score
I just ordered a brand new zenmuse h3-3d gimble for my phantom 2 v 2.0. And im having trouble with my tilt. It acts like it is struggling when i tilt it up. It is very slow moving and jittery. I am assuming this is not normal. Can someone please help.

I just ordered a brand new zenmuse h3-3d gimble for my phantom 2 v 2.0. And im having trouble with my tilt. It acts like it is struggling when i tilt it up. It is very slow moving and jittery. I am assuming this is not normal. Can someone please help.

Ive downloaded latest firmware also.

This is the only firmware update and it's about two years old.
Upgrade Page_04.jpg

Calibrate both X1(camera control) in the RC & P2 software Then check the gimbal configuration in the P2 software that the settings 50, 0, 0 and that the FPV box is unchecked.

Update: i got my gimble figured out. New problem, i plug my h3+ into my gimble and lose my live feed. Why does this happen?

Update: i got my gimble figured out. New problem, i plug my h3+ into my gimble and lose my live feed. Why does this happen?

Missing some info. Do you have a FPV system installed in your P2?

I do and i believe it is checked and someone had mentioned unchecking it. I will do that and see what happens.

I do and i believe it is checked and someone had mentioned unchecking it. I will do that and see what happens.

Without knowing exactly what FPV equipment it's all but impossible to give the help you are asking for. In other words list all the FPV equipment so i have a better idea on where to start.

Last edited:
Since i am new at this can you please explain to me what fpv equipment would pertain to? Is it my gimble, camera, or naza-m?

I have a phantom 2 v2.0 with a zenmuse h3-3d gimble and a hero3+ running off a naza-m.

Since i am new at this can you please explain to me what fpv equipment would pertain to? Is it my gimble, camera, or naza-m?

First person view (FPV) is a system using 5.8GHz equipment to view what camera sees. This system consist of video transmitter, mini iOSD (telemetry), plug n play cable and a diversity monitor/receiver. The reason for asking what system you have, if indeed you one, is that there are two completely different types of system in use and DJI system is different from the rest. So if you can tell me what equipment you are using such as brand or manufacture will be helpful. You have already mention the gimbal and camera so how about the other pieces.

if you are on a computer i have list all my equipment in red at the bottom of my post to give a idea of the equipment i use.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik