Gimble tilt control ?

Reaction score
Hi as my control skills are improving I've invested in a powered gimble ..my question is is there a way I can control tilt from my controller I notice there is a lever on the back of my controller has this any thing to do with gimble operation.

Welcome to the forum Flat Eric. :D

The answer is probably yes.
Well, that's enough info for us to know what you want, but not enough for us to help.
Which gimbal do you have? A link would be good.
You've posted in P1 so I am going to assume that's which bird we're talking about.

Whenever you need help, you have to offer more information than we need, otherwise it's back and forth, and things get really drawn out. :(

This is a great way to find things, limiting your search to our forum.
Enter your text in the middle of the page, not at the top.
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

Welcome to the forum Flat Eric. :D

The answer is probably yes.
Well, that's enough info for us to know what you want, but not enough for us to help.
Which gimbal do you have? A link would be good.
You've posted in P1 so I am going to assume that's which bird we're talking about.

Whenever you need help, you have to offer more information than we need, otherwise it's back and forth, and things get really drawn out. :(

This is a great way to find things, limiting your search to our forum.
Enter your text in the middle of the page, not at the top.
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyh

Hi thanks for the reply ...I have an early P1 which came to me with a mini osd fitted which seems to be all connected as it powers up there is also an external power lead close to it . . also on the rear of the controller is a small white plastic lever near the battery tray .
. The gimble I have is a walkera G-2D axis brushless type . The camera is a SJ4000 .for now I would just like to set up the gimble to tilt via the controller and maybe set up fpv at a later date

Hi thanks for the reply ...I have an early P1 which came to me with a mini osd fitted which seems to be all connected as it powers up there is also an external power lead close to it . . also on the rear of the controller is a small white plastic lever near the battery tray .
. The gimble I have is a walkera G-2D axis brushless type . The camera is a SJ4000 .for now I would just like to set up the gimble to tilt via the controller and maybe set up fpv at a later date

Cool Eric,

Tons of help already posted for that gimbal right here.
Search with that link I gave you and you should be all set.

I have a different "Cheap Chinese Gimbal", so I'm not sure how yours works.
Should be a piece of cake though.
Remember to get into NAZA when you're finished. You want to do a basic and advanced IMU calibration and the compass dance before flying with any changes to your bird. You will also want to set up your gimbal to work just the way you want it to while in the NAZA assistant.

Enjoy the show, it's a kick. :D

Cool Eric,

Remember to get into NAZA when you're finished. You want to do a basic and advanced IMU calibration and the compass dance before flying with any changes to your bird. You will also want to set up your gimbal to work just the way you want it to while in the NAZA assistant.

Cool Eric,

Cool Eric,

Looks like your "Quote Button" got stuck... :eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31