Gimble shake

Reaction score
I've taken several flights and shot video and just now noticed on one of these flights there is significant gimble shake or camera shake. The only thing I know that was different is that I had initially set this down on some grass that caused the gimble to be unable to initialize. Yellow flashing lights and stuff so I set it somewhere else and it seemed happy but the video has noticable shake through the whole flight. Is this normal if it doesn't initialize properly or something??

I can post the video soon.

Does it look like Jello effect or is it actual gimbal shake?

Sent from my PT beating heart

Hmm. I'm not sure I know the difference. I just watched the whole video and noticed toward the end that it was no longer shaking. What is the jello effect?

Ok, I looked up the jello effect. Didn't find any good videos that showed the issue like mine does. Youtube is still processing so once that is done I'll post the link. This "might" be the jello effect. Does not look like shutter speed though. It appears like gimble movement.

Yeah that does not look like jello. Make sure ur ball dampers are on and secure. Does the camera itself jump and jitter? Also calibrate the gimbal if you can. Hopefully some folks will chime in as well. I certainly want to help u!

It also appears to work itself out over the length of the video.

Does you gimbal make a buzzing sound when it is turned on. Mine did this and the buzz was causing the camera to vibrate. I returned it and the new one is fine.

No mine does not. Good move returning it. Ur problems will hopefully disappear!!

I haven't noticed this happening before or after this one particular day. I'll do some more testing and see what I can determine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik