Gimble H3-3D self leveling (helipal.com)

Reaction score
I noticed today that my new gible H3-3D is not leveling correctly. I just wrote a note to helipal.com seeking assistance so will see how helpful they are.

I don't know if there is anything they can do to correct it (or replace it) so will keep you posted.

Cygan said:
I noticed today that my new gible H3-3D is not leveling correctly. I just wrote a note to helipal.com seeking assistance so will see how helpful they are.

I don't know if there is anything they can do to correct it (or replace it) so will keep you posted.

The H3-3D is causing a lot of people problems. See this thread for example: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2131174

Mine has the leveling problem ON TOP OF severe jello with most setups ON TOP OF the j hook issue. I have gone back to my H3-2D. I'll take a little yaw wobble over this jello any day. Still have the j hook though :(

Just a quick follow up. I guess I got lucky. Took it off the Phantom and reinstalled. Works fine now. Don't ask my what happened. It's back to its original state.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl