Gimble h3 3D facing down

Reaction score
Iv just installed a new zenmuse gimble but after I start up the gimble goes through the start up motion but then just tilts down, the tilt wheel works sort of but does what it wants!!!! Any held

Iv just installed a new zenmuse gimble but after I start up the gimble goes through the start up motion but then just tilts down, the tilt wheel works sort of but does what it wants!!!! Any held

Now that you have install the gimbal you need to calibrate it in both the RC/P2 software and if necessary update its software. So start with by connecting the RC controller to the assistant software and calibrate sticks and X! and there are instructions on the left if you need help. Next connect the P2 to the assistant software and do the same thing sticks and X1 with the RC turned on. Now if you have full control with the tilt wheel and the camera stays where you set it you're done. If it doesn't work correctly check to see if you have the latest firmware for the gimbal and you may have to be logged in for that info.

Yeh I tried all that but still the same after start up, with the tilt action it didn't seem to work as it should do, sometimes when you scroll up it goes 1 way then the other and somethings nothing at all, if you scrol really slow then it may work as it should but surly it shouldn't be like that ?

Yeh I tried all that but still the same after start up, with the tilt action it didn't seem to work as it should do, sometimes when you scroll up it goes 1 way then the other and somethings nothing at all, if you scrol really slow then it may work as it should but surly it shouldn't be like that ?

When you connect the P2 to the assistant software are you getting a message to login?

Yes all logged in and updated

Which gimbal is it the h3-3d or h4-3d/? In the P2 software upgrades what the latest update fot that gimbal?

Do you see the reply button down in lower right corner of my post? If you use that reply button a red number appears next to the flag in the gray bar indicating that there is a question or answer waiting

It's a h3-3D Imu and the firmware is 1.0.0.12

Then you either have defective RC or gimbal. Is the RC controller the new unit with the scroll wheel or the original with the tilt lever on the backside?

The controller with the wheel on the top right
Top right?? Shouldn't it be top left for tilt wheel?

Do this simple test. This will tell you if its the H33D or the controller going apeshit.
Leave the controller off and turn on phantom (arm lights should flash yellow). Does it initiate and then point 45 degrees?
Now turn on Controller, does the camera immediately look down? If it starts looking down then we know that its the controller at fault.

Yes with only the p2 on it goes to a 45% angle , with the controller now on it stays at that angle

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1448908319.946724.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1448908319.946724.jpg
    680.3 KB · Views: 377
Yes with only the p2 on it goes to a 45% angle , with the controller now on it stays at that angle

If you are turning on the controller and it moves up then the controller is sending the 'tilt up' signal. Gimbal is in working order and all you need to do is select the correct mode and recalibrate them.

You have the new controller correct? It has the 4 green LED to show battery status correct? The tilt-dial is at the top left correct? If yes, then try and redo the stick and dial recalibration in both RC12 Assist and Phantom Assist Software (and make sure you select UPGRADE mode).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20