Gimble Disconnected, No image transmission signal, etc.

Reaction score
Hello. Thank you for having a look at my problem. I have a Phantom 4, two months old. Never had any flying issues before, never crashed, and no rough handling.

Today I took it out for a flight and immediately as the aircraft was warming up I received a message saying there was a firmware mismatch. So I let it do its download. when it was finished, that's when the problems started.

Looking at the DJI GO app on the connected Ipad I see;

"No Image Transmission Signal" up in the top left of the screen.

I also noticed that in the menu it shows "Gimbal Disconnected". The gimbal is also making a constant low clicking noise. Camera comes on and the image shows up on the screen every now and then, but then disappears and I get the "No Image Transmission Signal". When the drone is turned on, the gimbal swings around and seems to be doing its initial movement checks, but then the problems occur.

In the Overall Status section I get "Air Encoder Error (0x80002a)

On the main screen, the SD Card information is all N/A. I've formatted the SD Card, tried a new card, but it doesn't change.

I've connected to the DJI Assistant 2 app and the Aircraft Firmware says its the current version (V1.2.602).

Any help with this would be so much appreciated. I really don't know what caused it, aside from everything working up until I got the Firmware mismatch message when I turned it all on today.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl