Gimble barely moves left or right?

Reaction score
Hi,Just activated my P4 and have a question when on ground and Transm on and P4 on when i move the Gimble left and right it barely moves left or right is this normal.

gimble goes up and down not made to adjust left to right

Hi,Just activated my P4 and have a question when on ground and Transm on and P4 on when i move the Gimble left and right it barely moves left or right is this normal.

Did you remove the small piece of white foam that's between the camera and where the gimbal enters the body of the P4? I missed it at first and had the same reaction. Fortunately I read a post about the foam and removed it without any damage to the action of the gimbal.

The gimbal can't be moved right or left by the user, only up 30 deg, and down 90deg. The Phantom internal electronics use the other gimbal axies to stabilize the camera as the Phantom twists and turns in response to the pilot. Panning left and right is done by rotating the whole drone.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: CThruU
when on ground and Transm on and P4 on when i move the Gimble left and right it barely moves left or right is this normal.
While the gimbal is not designed to rotate 360 degrees (like the Inspire1), it does turn slightly as you're describing. That's normal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31