Gimble Adjust mid Flight Disconnect

Reaction score
So an odd one here and probably down to my inexperience is only my 4th flight less than 30 mins fly time in total.

So i was circling an old mill about 650 metre's away when i tried to adjust the gamble. I thought i would let it auto adjust. I hit auto adjust and a message saying something like rotors need to be powered down OK or Cancel. Out of instinct i hit OK.

Next thing everything disconnects and my heart sinks thinking its just dropped. I toggle return to home on the remote and it starts to beep. Still no picture so i wait. I eventually hear it coming and it lands right next to me. Lucky escape.

Funny thing is i could not reconnect to the bird until i had powered it down both the controller and the bird and disconnected and reconnected the wifi.

My question what just happened is there a bug within the software should i not be auto calibrating during flight ( i guess not ) Just found it odd i could not reconnect until i power cycled. Went flying straight afterwards no issues just didn't auto calibrate.

Any thoughts anyway I can read the flight log. Also how would I do it as when it got disconnected the app stop plotting its position. Do I need to plug into the bird.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik