Gimball Pitch Error, please contact DJI for repairs after hard landing!

Reaction score
Good afternoon, it was a regular saturday afternoon, was my first flight of the day using a friend's P3P, very sunny day, nice temprature and 10mph winds, took off, after 10 minutes i was around 0.9 miles, a surprise rain showed off, tried to come back as soon as i can, wind changed against me, at the end i managed to landed 200 meters away from me, private property, while i talked to the owner the rain got heavier, i recovered the drone an hour later, it was not so wet because was under a small tree.

Cleaned the bird, just turn it on today and it was functioning perfect, did a test flight, wonderful, all this without the camera.

I placed the camera in rice until today, just got it to test it, the camera itself works perfectly, it goes on, it takes pictures, but sadly it does not move, its like the motor that makes the movement its not working, the camera its loose, and its showing an error on my screen "Gimball pitch error, please contact DJI for repairs", image attached, i dont feel like sending my bird 8 weeks for repairs as i just sent my Inspire and it doesnt have 3 weeks, i need to have at least one or the other for my works, does anybody knows how to fix this? really appreciate the help, thanks in advance.

IMG_7141.PNG

Regards,

Leo Martinez

Mate i get no error but my gimble pitch stabliser doesnt work so is it a motor failure or a pitch circuit board failure
And this happened after a bumpy landing pls some one. Help me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers