Gimbal Yaw Problem

Reaction score
Hi,
So I am having a couple of issues with my yaw and I must say that I don't really mind at the moment because 12 hours ago the camera was completely useless (I had crashed it a while back) but I am having this rather odd effect:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Does anyone know what is going on?

Also sorry My internet was lagging and I seem to have posted this thread twice, Apologies.

Check the screw in that hole.

140837vb9wbu4uwr74199h.jpg

Also turn off the "gimbal yaw synchronous follow" and see if that helps.
Does it do it if the heading of the drone is changed then booted up?

Hi,
I thought a screw would go there but looking at the original snapped arm there was non so I presumed it was unnecessary. Perhaps it fell out during crash?
EDIT: Found the screw, it's quite small :p. Presume that's the reason will carry on in morning!
Thank you!

yes needs a screw. there is a half round shaft that protrudes from the gimbal yaw motor into that yaw arm. the screw holds the vertical yaw arm in place by aligning with that flat spot on shaft.

however that may not be all the problem but it needs to be fixed.

I think that is the problem because the 3d printed part isn't the best and the motor must keep turning (that's what can be heard in the video) also you can see when I move the motor out of position it is not as powerful, which is because it is not properly attached. Will fix and get back to you.

Hi,
Did a test flight today could you be kind enough to check everything is in order? I noticed slight vibrations but I am hoping that is due to my poor prop condition....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks,
Freddie

Hi Freddie,
I don't see any issues, but I may not have the best eye for that stuff either.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Freddie, Good deal on getting everything back in flying shape.

I don't see any big issues in the video. Some jello but as you mentioned it may be your props.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31