Gimbal Works to slow or mot At all horzontal.

Reaction score
When i am flying the horizontaal function is working to slow or some times mot At all. Vertcal iT Works fine. The problem had gone for while but now iT is Back. Anyone know the problem please help.
Thnx

Could be several things. The ribbon cable clamp could have worked lose or the cable itself pulled loose from a hard landing. A potientiometer could be off 0 or even a slightly Ben shaft. Sorry can't be of anymore help that that. It take quite a bit of diagnostics to determine the root cause so it can be repaired.

The drone has been send Back to the factory for 6 Weeks and seemd repaird. But 2 flughtradar later the same problem came Back. A later flight r
The problem was gone but nog for long. Thank you for your input Rotva!

Check the hex screw at the top near the gimbal board. On a crash, it can move down or up and jar against the aluminium.
Loosen the screw and make sure there is some free play and then tighten.

The other is pull the horizontal motor and check if the D is aligned. There is youtube clips on the horizon fix (Im at work and cannot provide youtube links).

Hi mako
Ok thnx i Will look for the video. If you can find the Time you can send me the link. Gr Erik

Mako.
There js no hole in the The p2 camera.
In Thank the problem isn't buzzing When iT just das nog coke Back gast enough. But thnx anyway for the link.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31