Gimbal wont stop moving..

Reaction score
Arris cm2000 gimbal is installed and either pans up or pans down but it just wont look straight and stop when I move the switch on the back of the remote. This is on a 1.1.1

Thanks for any help here. I dont want it to constantly be trying to move up or down and burn motors out or something.

OI Photography said:
Is this a new install of the gimbal? Have you calibrated the X1 channel in the NAZA assistant after connecting everything for it?

Yes it's a fresh install. I think I did that calibration but I can go back and check. What else could it be?

Edit: Ever since I got the gimbal its confusing. I dont know if only the mc should be powered on or just the gimbal or both? :oops:

In NAZA, what should the frequency be? The gain? And pitch and roll and roll speed? Arris doesnt tell me any of this.

I forgot to mention to check the gimbal switch setting in the Assistant (Advanced->Gimbal)...whatever value it has now switch it to the other and see if that helps.

It could also be:

-an issue with the tilt control connection between the NAZA and the gimbal's board
-improper setup of settings on the gimbal itself

Is this a new CM2000 or did you get one used?

OI Photography said:
I forgot to mention to check the gimbal switch setting in the Assistant (Advanced->Gimbal)...whatever value it has now switch it to the other and see if that helps.

It could also be:

-an issue with the tilt control connection between the NAZA and the gimbal's board
-improper setup of settings on the gimbal itself

Is this a new CM2000 or did you get one used?

Its new. Got it a couple months ago and got frustrated and gave up on the mc for a while. Its a beautiful day so I'd like to get it working.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20