Gimbal vibration

Newbie here, what is dampers? I am having same vibration issues with new p4p+ after June update.
You can only see the dampers on P3 and earlier craft. P4 dampener is internal and aren't easy to replace or see. This is basically a rubber or silicon type material that removes vibration from the camera, generated by the motors.

As for your vibration issue, that's likely gimbal induced. My P4P has a vibration from the gimbal that I'm not happy about, just discovered it, but not from the latest firmware. It was from 3wks ago when I bought it. You can test for this vibration by turning on the craft like you're going to fly (you don't need props on). Pick up the drone and move it around, tilting it left right forward backward. You may feel the gimbal vibrating with a hum. If you touch the camera when it's vibrating, you definitely feel it. This hum/vibration causes jello in video, and will blur photos. I've gotta send my P4P in to DJI for warranty repair, and it's only 3wks old. Best Buy only gives a 14 day exchange, so don't be buying there unless you're already classified "elite" from previous purchases of $1500 or more, then you'll get 30 days.

Last edited:
I will have to test video and see it looks. I live in yellow zone class B and C so it's not that easy to fly. I am registered with FAA but I don't think that's help me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers