Gimbal Trouble?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom one with a 2 axis brushless gimbal. It's not an overly expensive model around $150. I've got it mounted and wanted to have pitch control. So I mounted a DJI lever on the back. My issue is that when powered up the gimbal responds to movements of the heli, but when I move the pitch lever on the back nothing happens. I calibrated the controller with the software and the switch is active and working according to the Naza software, but he gimbal does not respond. I have the white lead wire running from the top pin on the gimbal pitch control board, and it's run to the bottom pin on F2. Any thoughts that might help control the gimbal? Everything on the control side, according to the software is active. The gimbal adjust to movements, but not from the control pitch lever on the back?
Thanks for any help you can provide.

what model gimbal is it?

Does it have it's own software?

What settings do you have under "Gimbal" in the NAZA software?

My gimbal is a Beholder Lite and the pitch wire comes wrong out of the box, so I had to rewire it to make my tilt work.

Whichever gimbal you have should (most likely) have youtube videos of people setting it up that would help you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20