Gimbal tilt?

Reaction score
Even though I've double and triple checked that I'm in follow mode it still tilts left and or right with left or right stick movements as though it's in fpv mode. It's level with the horizon and I've calibrated it but still getting the tilt action. Ideas? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Have you tried re installing the Go App?
It's possible that the app could have a glitch.

No I haven't. Would have never considered it being an app issue. Will give it a shot.

No I haven't. Would have never considered it being an app issue. Will give it a shot.

Be sure to back up your flight logs before re installing the app.
You will have to re log in to your DJI account to retrieve the cloud flight logs.

Did you change the gimbal mode while your Phantom was connected to DJI GO? If not, your change will not be saved.

When you said it's tilting left and right with stick movements, does that happen in the air or when your Phantom is sitting on the ground?

Wild. Hopefully the app reinstall fixes it.

Yeah I hope so. As I think back about when it first showed up. It was after the latest update to GO.

Stupid question, but did you remove the plastic foam (white) on back of camera that comes from factory ?
Also you can check the gimbal in the same way as in this video
Would be good if you can post the recorded video taken during such test. Try to rotate it against each of the 3 axis, one by one.

Yes the foam was removed. Not even sure where I put it now lol. I'm glory this test in the video for sure! Thanks for this idea.

Another new DJI GO app build was released today. It would be worth a try if that reinstall did not fix the issue.

Yeah I saw that too. Just did the reinstall of the app. Gonna give it a go later with fingers crossed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20