Gimbal tilt not workin

Reaction score
Hey all

Ok, puzzling situation here.... X1 switch working fine.... All going well... Do one flight and the tilt starts getting sticky.. Only gives a bit of movement... Then it goes completely...... So I plug into the RC2 software and yep it would seem the pod on the radio has gone... It moves a bit then nothing .... Then with full left or right - then nothing...

SO I get a 5k Pod do the mod thing - Now its just dead... Nada - Zippo.... Can even get it to budge a bit... I tested the pod... Works fine.... I noticed there is a little push button on the board in the radio.... ?! A reset switch perhaps...

Any suggestions... ?

Ive been having thoughts on replacing the DJI radio and getting The Terranis FRsky X9D - Any one modded and fitted this radio to a phantom 2 ?!?! Advice

Have you done a full IMU calibration. My X1 was playing up and I calibrated the controller loads with no luck. Did IMU calibration then all was fine

Might have to do cal back and forth a time or two between Phantom Asst. and RC asst. It finally got mina going.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie