Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Gimbal tilt not workin

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by Crazykaktus, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Crazykaktus

Hey all

Ok, puzzling situation here.... X1 switch working fine.... All going well... Do one flight and the tilt starts getting sticky.. Only gives a bit of movement... Then it goes completely...... So I plug into the RC2 software and yep it would seem the pod on the radio has gone... It moves a bit then nothing .... Then with full left or right - then nothing...

SO I get a 5k Pod do the mod thing - Now its just dead... Nada - Zippo.... Can even get it to budge a bit... I tested the pod... Works fine.... I noticed there is a little push button on the board in the radio.... ?! A reset switch perhaps...

Any suggestions... ?

Ive been having thoughts on replacing the DJI radio and getting The Terranis FRsky X9D - Any one modded and fitted this radio to a phantom 2 ?!?! Advice

2. pilsburypie

Have you done a full IMU calibration. My X1 was playing up and I calibrated the controller loads with no luck. Did IMU calibration then all was fine

3. ussvertigo

Might have to do cal back and forth a time or two between Phantom Asst. and RC asst. It finally got mina going.