Gimbal tilt always off

Reaction score
Every time I use this thing my horizon is always out of wack. I dial it in manually and within a minute it is off again. And it is significant, sometimes 5 degrees or more!

I watch some vloggers that used to use the phantom 4 on a regular basis. One switched to the Pro and now every drone scene he does is the same way, very crooked and I never noticed it before on this videos prior to the P4P.

This is my first drone with a camera so I dont know any better, but I am wondering is the P4P having more trouble with keeping a level horizon than most other drones?

Every time I use this thing my horizon is always out of wack. I dial it in manually and within a minute it is off again. And it is significant, sometimes 5 degrees or more!

I watch some vloggers that used to use the phantom 4 on a regular basis. One switched to the Pro and now every drone scene he does is the same way, very crooked and I never noticed it before on this videos prior to the P4P.

This is my first drone with a camera so I dont know any better, but I am wondering is the P4P having more trouble with keeping a level horizon than most other drones?
Did you do a gimble calibration Jim?

For a temporary fix, you can adjust gimbal roll using DJI Go 4 app. For perm fix, you may need to adjust the roll motor shaft horizontally. Look for YouTube videos.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: azgeek

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl