Gimbal Switch No Longer Works After Firmware Update

Reaction score
After updating to v3 of the firmware my gimbal switch no longer controls the vertical articulation of the gimbal. I have rolled back to v1.08 to resolve all my flight issues, which it did, but the Gimbal swicth still longer works. To be clear the gimbal still holds the camera steady I just cannot articulate the vertical axis via the transmitter.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OK pilots this problem has been solved thanks to the folks at DroneFly, the asked me to simply re-calibrate the X1 (Gimbal Switch) using the Assistant Software, go to Basic, then RC, then go to the Sticks Monitor and click Start in the X1 calibration, articulate the gimbal switch, then click Finish and all will be well.

tried everything to get gimbal switch to work…still not working…camera moves just a little bit then drops back down...this update screwed up everything…doesn't hold altitude…seems to drift more…not happy at all right now..please help

To calibrate X1, you have to follow VERY STRICTLY the steps recommended by DJI:

1. Calibrate the stick in the RC Assistant (note that X1 cannot be calibrated in RC Assistant);
2. Calibrate X1 through Phantom Assistant.

If you do step 2 first, you will have no control on X1 no matter how many times you repeat Step 1 or Step 2.

The ONLY solution is to "upgrade" or "downgrade" P2 and then perform Step 1 and Step 2 again in that order.

I lost my X1 control and resolve it by using the above method. Hope this is helpful.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl