Gimbal support while in hard case

Reaction score
Any suggestions on a P2 with the H4-3D gimabl and a carry/protection hard case? I mean I have the P2 w/gimbal and I bought a really nice Go Professional Hard Case but have noticed when I put the copter/gimbal/camera in the case the gimbal and camera just kinda hang there with no support. Any ideas on how I can best support the gimbal while in the case?

Any suggestions on a P2 with the H4-3D gimabl and a carry/protection hard case? I mean I have the P2 w/gimbal and I bought a really nice Go Professional Hard Case but have noticed when I put the copter/gimbal/camera in the case the gimbal and camera just kinda hang there with no support. Any ideas on how I can best support the gimbal while in the case?

Here's one but it's not what you want or like then I suggest you go into their site scan to see if you can find something else.
GoPro Zenmuse H3-3D/H4-3D Gimbal Transport Lock V2 by fusionimaging on Shapeways

Just glue some soft elevated padding at the bottom of the case so the camera can rest on it.
Makes sense?

Reactions: dhornick
That is really important! I have taken my setup in multiple flights and in some, they dont allow it as cabin luggage!

Even when marked 'Fragile' it always comes back with gimbal rubber grommets ripped from the base plate, held in place just by the gimbal retaining pins! :mad:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4