Gimbal stuck with camera facing straight down

Reaction score
So just ran into an issue with my Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal, (or possibly the transmitter) When I adjust the X1 slider, it will tilt up momentarily, then go straight back to the 1000 setting. I have updated all the firmware and have tried calibrating the X1 channel, so far nothing has worked. Right now my camera is stuck facing straight down. Has anyone else ran into this problem? or possibly know of a solution?

if you have just updated the gimbal to version 1.08, you have to update the controller first to make this firmware update successful, lots of people have the same problem now, you will have to contact dji , i hope they can sort this problem, or lots will need a new gimbal, good luck

Thanks! I think I figured it out somewhat, I fixed it so now it goes to both extremes, facing forward and facing down, which is better than just down... I will keep messing with it and can hopefully figure it out. Or maybe I'll get lucky and DJI will come up with an update that takes care of it...

Did you figure this problem out?

ntahti said:
So just ran into an issue with my Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal, (or possibly the transmitter) When I adjust the X1 slider, it will tilt up momentarily, then go straight back to the 1000 setting. I have updated all the firmware and have tried calibrating the X1 channel, so far nothing has worked. Right now my camera is stuck facing straight down. Has anyone else ran into this problem? or possibly know of a solution?

I have the same problem and no solution , tried everything .

Power cycling everything a few times corrected the issue for me. Still not sure how or why it fixed itself but the update to the RC was most definitely what caused it.

Update RC to last vesion, update gimbal if not already done, calibrate in RC assistant ... and calibrate again in Phantom Assistant again. That last step fix my problem.

That same order of re-calibrations fixed the camera-facing-down-in-the-gimbal problem for me as well.

It is SUPER nice to have the mini-usb port available on the controller of the P2 so you don't have to open up the controller like on the P2V! And, it is also great that there is an RC AND Assistant Software available for the Mac. Both of these things made this very easy!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4