Gimbal stuck at 45 degrees

Reaction score
a new owner of a phantom 2 and got the h3-3d gimbal, super excited. but I turn it on and my gimbal does all the like "calibration" movements and then it's stops at a 45 degree angle. and when I go to adjust it with the silver slider, it won't go any higher, I can point it downward more but up it won't go any higher, I have read numerous forums about how I need to update and calibrates the controller and phantom. which I have plugged them into my computer and done all that. nothing has worked, would really like to center it to get better footage

a new owner of a phantom 2 and got the h3-3d gimbal, super excited. but I turn it on and my gimbal does all the like "calibration" movements and then it's stops at a 45 degree angle. and when I go to adjust it with the silver slider, it won't go any higher, I can point it downward more but up it won't go any higher, I have read numerous forums about how I need to update and calibrates the controller and phantom. which I have plugged them into my computer and done all that. nothing has worked, would really like to center it to get better footage

You could do a hard reset of the gimbal but I think the problem is more with calibrating X! correctly. First calibrate X! in the RC software Then connect the P2 and calibrate X! again with RC unit turned on and that should take care of the problem.

You could do a hard reset of the gimbal but I think the problem is more with calibrating X! correctly. First calibrate X! in the RC software Then connect the P2 and calibrate X! again with RC unit turned on and that should take care of the problem.
Careful of that shift key there, buddy ;)

I'd make sure the gimbal is running the latest firmware then go to Advanced > Gimbal and make sure both the horizontal limit and vertical limit sliders are both in the center.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj