Gimbal stop working after 10 sec, no video feed P3 4K

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm writing here cause I am desesperate .. A month ago, I had a brutal crash with my P3 4K.
Of course the most fragile part of the gimbal broke, the yaw arm and the wire connector.

I figured out that I could repair the gimbal and indeed I ordered the parts and eventually re-built the gimbal.

When I start the bird, the gimbal initialize, and work for 10 sec (I tried all axis are fine) .. then it's dead.
Somtimes it's beeping twice in continuous (beep beep ... beep beep... )

In the App I do not have any video link at all time :/ But I am receiving the video signal (top right corner)
I have sometimes a compass error too.

Moreover I found out that the SD card isn't detected ! I tried to upgrade the firmware but the drone wouldn't without SD. Don't tell me to format, replace the card I already tried ...

I am thinking maybe a reset ? Does it exist on the phantom 3 ?
Is there a link between the SD card and the gimbal going dead ?

Please help me,
if you need something else please tell me (video, pic, ...)

Have a great day

Terspychore

Hi there. I have the same problem. Gimbal/camera keeps beeping B,B------B,B----- . I have no camera feed and can't move camera by RC or start motors. I dont see battery information in DJI go app. Havent you already found out what could be the problem? Thanks

guys, send over the gimbals and i can check them out and find out what's going on.
i did over 600 gimbals (mostly P3 A and P) so far in the past 2 years

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers