Gimbal Shake

Reaction score
OK lost my H3 3D so put on a cheapo gimbal, was shaking so replaced with brand new props...... all went well. Now out on 2nd flight the gimbal shakes, when I steady it by hand it settles down but footage is unwatchable.....

Put on another cheapo Gimbal it does not shake? (But leans to the side slightly)

Where to start?

Thanks for any input.

You'll need to get the simplebgcgui...

Downloads for 32-bit boards : BaseCam Electronics

Their website recently changed, but i'm pretty sure that's what you'll need. Otherwise someone else will give some input into where to find what's correct.

There's a few different settings you'll want to change, and you'll want to do a calibration. Also, there should be a lil button on the board of the gimbal that you can press, and you can set that button to do certain things, like a calibration without having to plug it in via usb.

My gimbal acted totally wack before I got this simplebgcgui thing.

After, it worked much better, although it's still not flawless. But for a 40$ gimbal it's not bad at all.

If you don't find your solution, and no one else helps you, you may want to make a post in the p1 section because a lot of p1 owners have more experience with cheap gimbals.

Thanks...... I have used the button to set the angle on the camera, thanks for the above, its my next move : ) In the meantime I removed the brand new DJI props and turned on the P2 no shake other than one shudder at boot up, seems normal. Gimbal is solid as a rock (Although sits to one side by a deg. or two out the box) So I am thinking its the props now? Although just the 2nd flight with them.... all landing caught in the hand........ I have no way to balance the props yet, but did measure the tip heights, and one is off slightly. So will try that also, and look into getting a method to balance the self tightening props.....

Thanks again

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20