Gimbal shake around

Is it snagging on that black wire which is therefore constantly giving it resistance to fight against? Did you balance it for the weight of the lens filter when you installed it? Failing that then it might need calibrating within its software. I don't know that gimbal, but I'm sure the manufacturer/supplier could help...

It is 3D Power gimbal. I installed it and everything woks fine. Also balanced it for lens kit.
After that I downgrade firmware from 3.04 to 1.08 to get activate X1 tilt function. It didn`t work (tilt f), after that I get this shaking.
It is problem in the Gimbal?

RcVision said:
It is 3D Power gimbal. Yestertday I installed it and everything woks fine. Also balanced it for lens kit.
After that I downgrade firmware from 3.04 to 1.08 to get activate X1 tilt function. It didn`t work (tilt f), after that I get this shaking.

RcVision said:
It is 3D Power gimbal. I installed it and everything woks fine. Also balanced it for lens kit.

Why don't you put 3.04 back on and put it into the state it was when it worked and see? If it still doesn't work then it's going to be the gimbal that's the problem, not the firmware.

Pull_Up said:
RcVision said:

Why don't you put 3.04 back on and put it into the state it was when it worked and see? If it still doesn't work then it's going to be the gimbal that's the problem, not the firmware.

Yes, I try put back V3.04, but it also shake.
Is it possible to make some gimbal corrections in "SimpleBGC_GUI_2_2b2" ??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic