Gimbal Saver

Reaction score
For $3.79 it's pretty good. I still can't get over the fact people are paying $49.99 for these things. Probably should add a dab of blue threadlock to each screw (I'm still using the DJI factory threadlock).
DSC09369.JPG
DSC09370.JPG
DSC09367.JPG

I bought a couple and installed one. The problem I saw was that the plastic/rubber stopper was too far away from the camera piece. it really should only be a mm or so. What I did was stick on another plastic/rubber stopper to close the distance.

Make sure to keep the original backplate because if you need to send it back to DJI for warranty repairs you have to remove all 3rd party mods.

I bought one for a few quid shortly after getting my P3A but still don't know how it works to fair, I thinking it stops the gimbal motor separating in case of a crash landing, if that's the case it certainly stopped that from happening during my recent altercation with the ground, I bust the complete gimbal off the bottom of the phantom save for one of the cables but it all remained intact and worked fine once all repaired

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1