Gimbal roll error

Reaction score
Our ribbon cable got caught when landing and was damaged. After replacing the ribbon cable, the camera gimbal horrizon wouldnt stay level and a message saying "motor overload". It sounded as if the yaw motor was trying to power it level but couldn't.

I pulled the yaw motor apart and put a dash of loctite on the end of the shaft, lined it all up as shown on another thread on here and put it back togther. I left it to dry for a couple of hours, turned it on and it hadn't made any differences. Camera horizon still not working and sounded as if the yaw motor couldnt power it level again.

I then tried to pull the yaw motor apart again but couldn't without thinking i was going to break it, so i took the 5 screws out the back to see if the shaft was still lined up which it was. I then just tried my luck again, put it back together, turned it all on to find the whole camera didn't even do it's little calibration dance. It came up on my phone "Gimbal roll error' 'Solution: Hardware malfunction, please contact customer service for repairing'. I can still get a picture on my phone through the camera but no movement.

The controller and phantom is all up to date and everything on the gimbal looks fine.

Please any suggestions would be great?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj