gimbal question

Reaction score
This might be a bit of a noob question but I have recently upgraded from the P3S to the P4, all the camera settings have been left standard. I have used the P4 at three different locations over Christmas all with fairly calm wind conditions, when trying to shoot backwards shots moving away from my target my footage seems to come out shake, asif wind is interfering with the gimbal (but there the wind was calm), when shooting forwards footage it is perfectly still as you would expect. the only difference between the P3 and the P4 is that I'm shooting in 4k. Never had this problem with my P3 and i have flew it in a lot worse wind conditions and had decent footage

Gimbal has nothing to do with forward or backward movements it stabilizes it in case of movements.

Please watch out how did you move backward. Do you move stick backward straight?

Suggestions: recalibrate RC sticks. Also set low exp for yaw and pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

This might be a bit of a noob question but I have recently upgraded from the P3S to the P4, all the camera settings have been left standard. I have used the P4 at three different locations over Christmas all with fairly calm wind conditions, when trying to shoot backwards shots moving away from my target my footage seems to come out shake, asif wind is interfering with the gimbal (but there the wind was calm), when shooting forwards footage it is perfectly still as you would expect. the only difference between the P3 and the P4 is that I'm shooting in 4k. Never had this problem with my P3 and i have flew it in a lot worse wind conditions and had decent footage
Do you get something like this?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl