Gimbal protector

Reaction score
Not the kind that keeps the camera and gimbal from separating from the rest of the craft during a crash - my question is the stock protector that keeps the gimbal from banging about while storing.

How paranoid are people about using this thing? I find I get twitchy with the expensive, fragile and exposed looking gimbal hanging out into space whenever I'm not flying so I am constantly replacing it.

I'm wondering if I should just up my meds or if this behavior is justified....

I have 3(two stock clear plastic DJI and one Polar Pro)and have never used them. However I fly out the back door and don't have to travel.

I always install the gimbal protector when transporting the aircraft.

Not the kind that keeps the camera and gimbal from separating from the rest of the craft during a crash - my question is the stock protector that keeps the gimbal from banging about while storing.

How paranoid are people about using this thing? I find I get twitchy with the expensive, fragile and exposed looking gimbal hanging out into space whenever I'm not flying so I am constantly replacing it.

I'm wondering if I should just up my meds or if this behavior is justified....

I install the protector anytime the Phantom is put away in a case and remove it when taking the Phantom out of the case.

Seems like pretty much everyone is about as paranoid as myself. Good to know.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4