Gimbal problem ?

Reaction score
I am just starting out with drones and purchased a P3S. I have not tried to fly it yet, still trying to learn about what it does first. Have done some simulator flying and while everything was turned on was playing with the camera and noticed that I do not have much left /right movement. Is there a packing I missed or some switch I need to turn on, movement is about 1 degree left or right.

I am just starting out with drones and purchased a P3S. I have not tried to fly it yet, still trying to learn about what it does first. Have done some simulator flying and while everything was turned on was playing with the camera and noticed that I do not have much left /right movement. Is there a packing I missed or some switch I need to turn on, movement is about 1 degree left or right.
There is no left/right control of the camera, thus the gimbal doesn't move those directions. If you want to pan the camera, you have to yaw the bird left or right.

Exactly. Over thinking. Just get out and try it. Up and down is all you have. Yaw is to turn bird so you an get those shots. Put it in beginners mode after flight simulations. Then it will come natural to you.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20