Gimbal problem

Reaction score
I posted this on the DJI forum but I haven't heard squat. Everything was ok until the app update, it's been going south since.

I have a new vision+ v3.0 with about 6 flights. Recently I upgraded the IOS App and found it wouid it would sometimes crash. From reading some of threads in reference to the camera V1.3 update I decided to update. The camera update went smooth without a hitch. After power up and after a minute or so it now makes a little funky sound and starts twitching. I disconnected from my wifi net as I didn't want to updat my phantom at this time due to the bad reviews and connected my phantom to the assistant software in an attempt to resolve this problem. I messed around for over an hour, back and forth from the RC software to the assistant calibrating RC, powering up and down and finally it worked. I have no clue as what caused it to work again!

Now yesterday, I hooked it back up to the assistant software to look see if my UAV locator was causing interference with my compass ( it's been acting confused at waypoint turns) and after disconnecting and powering back up, the camera/ gimbal has gone nuts again. Again, I messed with this thing for about two hrs this time, and was about to even try the 3.1 upgrade on the phantom, but again like last time I finally corrected it but don't have a clue s to what I done.

My question, has anyone else experienced this, and if so, what is causing it? At this point I'm scared as hell to even connect it to my PC using any of DJI's software! I for sure know that if I just leave it alone it will be ok. This all began with the IOS App upgrade!

Today I was using the FPV Booster camera app ( which I haven't had any problems with) and it crashed. After that my gimbal went nuts again and after messing with rye calibrating back and forth I finally got it to work again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic