Gimbal problem

Reaction score
Hello Folks,
I have a new Phantom 4. When I go to pan down with my camera, it just flops all the way down. I am assuming that it should move down slowly. My Son's does on his P3. I have the Go app and Assistant 2 downloaded.
Thank you for helping me get this resolved.
Terry

How exactly are you attempting to pan down?

How exactly are you attempting to pan down?

From the button on the bottom of the controller. Is that the wrong way? This is my first time going through this process, so I was afraid that I had something set wrong. It does just flop down, though. Am I suppose to use the left and right button on the bottom?

The button on the bottom of the remote controller moves the gimbal to the full up/down position. That's working as designed.

You can use the scroll wheel on the top, left of the remote controller to tilt the gimbal slowly.

The button on the bottom of the remote controller moves the gimbal to the full up/down position. That's working as designed.

You can use the scroll wheel on the top, left of the remote controller to tilt the gimbal slowly.

Aren't the left and right button on the bottom designed to do that? Why can't they pan the camera up and down smoothly? The camera stays up facing forward, but when I hit the button, it flops down quickly.
Thank you for all of your help.
Terry

Aren't the left and right button on the bottom designed to do that?
They are designed to move the gimbal to the full up/down position. There is no way to alter that functionality.

They are designed to move the gimbal to the full up/down position. There is no way to alter that functionality.

The paddle wheel works perfect! One step at a time, and I will understand this whole process. I happen to have Dementia, and it makes normal tasks a little harder. Thank you.

No problem. We're always happy to help out here :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik