Gimbal problem after 3.04 firmware

The FPV mode is unchecked. When I try to check the box and hit enter. I will exit the program and restart the program the box is still unchecked.Is this normal? Wondering if I have a software issue.

gh6762 said:
The FPV mode is unchecked. When I try to check the box and hit enter. I will exit the program and restart the program the box is still unchecked.Is this normal? Wondering if I have a software issue.

Try uninstalling then reinstalling the app. Your cam is behaving the way it would if FPV mode were enabled.

Well I un-installed and re-installed the program. I connect USB to main frame of Phantom. Open up assistant and re-calibrate again. Open advance tab no gimbal options. Close program , shut down phantom. Connect USB to camera and open assistant. Gimbal option is there in assistant under advance tab and FPV is un-checked. But when I check the FPV box and hit enter , I exit program and restart assistant and setting hasn't been saved. Is it normal that you cant make and save any changes when connected to the camera. Gimbal is still slow in response only had 3 flights no crashes.

I believe any changes in assistant need to be done with the Phantom connected via USB rather than directly into the camera.

Someone may have already told u this but try this with propellers off and inside on a table:
-- remove gimbal clip
-- power on tx
-- power on extender
-- power on craft
-- connect to extender wifi using vision app on your smart device
-- make sure FPV mode is unchecked in the app
-- do the same test you did in the video
-- problem hopefully solved

gh6762 said:
Well I un-installed and re-installed the program. I connect USB to main frame of Phantom. Open up assistant and re-calibrate again. Open advance tab no gimbal options. Close program , shut down phantom. Connect USB to camera and open assistant. Gimbal option is there in assistant under advance tab and FPV is un-checked. But when I check the FPV box and hit enter , I exit program and restart assistant and setting hasn't been saved. Is it normal that you cant make and save any changes when connected to the camera. Gimbal is still slow in response only had 3 flights no crashes.

The FPV check box isn't in the Software Assistant. It is in the Vision+ app on your phone under settings.

The FPV box was also unchecked on the phone app so what I did was delete all software related to the PV2+. Reinstalled everything and all is good I think. I say I think because I don't know what to expect tomorrow. Performing much better though. I really cant explain where or/if I made a mistake along the way. Really appreciate everyone's help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20