Gimbal Power Connected, How Do I power The FPV Transmitter?

Reaction score
Hey Guys.... Me AGAIN! :)

I have connected my Gimbal to the spare power leads on my FC40 now I have received me 2.4ghz Wireless FPV transmitter I also need power for, Can I connect it to the same wires that I connected to power my gimbal or is there another way? Just to let you know I have also installed the PMU V2 & the IOSD Mini. Thanks Guys Jim

Assuming you have a reasonably normal tx which requires 6 to 12v, you can take the power from pretty much anywhere. Where the battery connects to the main board isn't a bad choice.

Why don't you make a splitter from the acc. Power cable? Gimbal still up side down?

Assuming you have a reasonably normal tx which requires 6 to 12v, you can take the power from pretty much anywhere. Where the battery connects to the main board isn't a bad choice.

Thank for the reply, I have the PMU connected to the board power but the FPV Transmitter will take 7-12 volts yo think it will be okay to solder onto that connection too?

Do you think I could use the power leads that connects the power to one of the prop motors?

I've never heard any one doing it. I don't think it would be smart. How about a small battery just for the video xmitter somewhere outboard like under the transmitter. Dosen't need to be big.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj