Gimbal pointing to the right

Reaction score
Anyone know if this is normal. My gimbal is pointing to the right.
Dealer says it's normal, but i think it looks a little weird...
816d4b270180a40d6d26d246b64ed04c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is that while powered on and connected? If so, try the gimbal calibration tool in Go. You can also make manual adjustments from the same screen.

Reactions: HIGHFLIER
What ccbdav said. Dealer is just wrong or ignorant. I checked mine just to be sure and its parallel to the front of the craft. Calibrate the gimbal.

It is powered on in the picture.
I will try and calibrate IMU, gimbal and compass.. [emoji106]
Can't find anywhere to adjust it manual ? [emoji848]

Also, if you power on the quad but there is a physical obstruction to the camera/gimbal you got a problem. "Error:Gimbal overpowered" is what i get all the time since i commonly land /takeoff in or around tall grass. I reckon that's bad ;/

You can sort it out with the yaw set screw, fixed my problem last week(yaw to left tho)

It is powered on in the picture.
I will try and calibrate IMU, gimbal and compass.. [emoji106]
Can't find anywhere to adjust it manual ? [emoji848]

I'm thinking of the "Adjust Gimbal Roll" option, which may not be what I think it is (not near my bird now to test). Sounds like Scotty88's solution may be what you're looking for.

Could you explain a little Scotty88. How do i do that ?

Just wantet to calibrate remote and Got a new problem [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Remote Can not be connectet to the drone while calibrating remote.... AND the 3 standart does not have usb so i Can connect ipad and remote... How am i then calibrating the **** thing [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20