Gimbal Pitch Levernot working right

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 2 Vision with a Cyclops gimbal and the pitch lever on my TX only works in the all the way up or all the way down position. I can't slowly pan down or up or stay halfway in between. I don't have any kind of port on my TX that I see for any kind of updates and I've tried all the settings on my quad. Please help

I have a Phantom 2 Vision with a Cyclops gimbal and the pitch lever on my TX only works in the all the way up or all the way down position. I can't slowly pan down or up or stay halfway in between. I don't have any kind of port on my TX that I see for any kind of updates and I've tried all the settings on my quad. Please help

A phantom 2 vision came with its own camera and gimbal. If the RC controller doesn't' have USB port at the bottom edge of the unit did you buy is quad sued?

The Vision 2's came with a camera and 1 axis gimbal with only up down movement. I installed a Cyclops 2 axis gimbal and I can't get it to go up and down throughout the whole range of movement. It's either up or either down. No in between. Where are you saying there's a USB? There's one on the quad and another one on the gimbal but not one on the TX

The Vision 2's came with a camera and 1 axis gimbal with only up down movement. I installed a Cyclops 2 axis gimbal and I can't get it to go up and down throughout the whole range of movement. It's either up or either down. No in between. Where are you saying there's a USB? There's one on the quad and another one on the gimbal but not one on the TX

The up and down movement is all the original gimbal had and as far as I know that P2 was designed for the gimbal you put on it. Here is a photo of the controller with the USB connector on the front edge. You still didn't answer my question. Did you buy this quad new or used??
5.8GHz controller.jpg

Oh I sorry, I got it used. And my TX doesn't have a USB port on it. So is there any way to have a full range of movement for up and down? I can do it via the app on my phone but not with the pitch lever

Oh I sorry, I got it used. And my TX doesn't have a USB port on it. So is there any way to have a full range of movement for up and down? I can do it via the app on my phone but not with the pitch lever

Sorry can't help you with that gimbal since it isn't made for that quad. If you are using original camera I would suggest you put it back together with the original gimbal.

The original gimbal doesn't stabilized the image in any way. This gimbal uses the original camera and puts it on a 2 axis gimbal for better stabilization

The original gimbal doesn't stabilized the image in any way. This gimbal uses the original camera and puts it on a 2 axis gimbal for better stabilization

Well the manufacture won't have an answer for you and you may not find anyone here with that setup.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers