Gimbal Obstruction error

Reaction score
Just assembled my Vision Plus after a few weeks of inactivity and keep getting an error message 'Camera Gimbal obstructed.Check for obstructions'
There is no obstruction but there is an odd buzzing noise from the gimbal
No crashes-any ideas to solve this?

when Phantom is off does the gimbal move freely in all directions without feeling any kind of snag ?

Just assembled my Vision Plus after a few weeks of inactivity and keep getting an error message 'Camera Gimbal obstructed.Check for obstructions'
There is no obstruction but there is an odd buzzing noise from the gimbal
No crashes-any ideas to solve this?

Curious, what did you just "assemble" after your inactivity?

Well,when I say assembled,I put the blades on,inserted a battery,set up the controller and interfaced it all with an iPhone.It seemed easier to say 'assembled'.
Powered off,gimbal rotates and moves completely freely.Powered up,there is a buzzing sound as if it is not quite settled and is constantly hunting its' rest position.It also gets extremely hot and there is a 'system error' light on the iPhone.All in all,a pile of expensive plastic junk at the moment.Any ideas?

Check the tree cables plugs that are connect to the gimbal make sure they are tight and no loose pins. 1st place to start.

Hi. I have just joined from Zimbabwe! I have the same problem that Keith Bickley was experiencing. A buzzing sound from gimbal motors and obstruction error report on iPhone. have a feeling it might be the top gimbal motor causing the issue but would be keen to hear how Keith sorted it out. Appreciate some advice before stripping

I have same problem, gimbal making bleeping sound and gimbal only twitching not working...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31