Gimbal not working - no falls, only forgot to take out foam holding piece

gav

Reaction score
Dear all, my colleague turned on P4 and took off with foam little piece, holding the gimbal. I heard it signaling and when we took of this foam piece we found camera disoriented (tilted approximately 45 degress to one side). There is no reaction on RC signals to tilt the camera and when powering on I see that the gimbal is not working.

DJI Go app says gimbal is OK.

There have been no damages and etc. Only this. Do not know how to tackle with this. Appreciate any help.

This does not help. Took it to DJI service and they say we dropped it. Though we have just bought it several days ago and haven't had any emergencies. More than that - there are no traces of external influence on the gimbal.

@gav When you power on the gimbal doesnt callibrate and stay at a 90 degree angle? What does happen exactly?

DJI service? Where exactly is this? You walked in to DJI company and asked them to fix it that way? Seems odd you would know where to go.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

DJI service? Where exactly is this? You walked in to DJI company and asked them to fix it that way? Seems odd you would know where to go.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Queue Pink Panther theme music

Reactions: Sim597

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.