Gimbal not working after ribon cable replacement

Reaction score
I replaced the roll arm (BOCK) and ribon cable (genuine DJI) but the gimbal is not calibrating upon startup or transmitting video. I've double checked all connections and everything seems normal. There is a little solid green LED on the back of the camera (with the cover removed) so I assume it's getting power. Does anyone have any advice for troubleshooting? Thanks.

Check the 2 grey gimbal cables. Make sure you haven't damaged or frayed the cable.

Open up back of camera under the four screws were the end of the ribbon connect to and gently pull out the board. It's just pinned to another board and look around for a fried chip in there . .. Actually once you unscrew the four screws and pull off back cover or plate , stick your nose up to the cameras pcb and smell .. If it smells like a fire then start digging into it.. Goood luck I replaced the ribbon and must of messed up lineing up or pushing ribbon connector in straight and it fried that board.. Lemme no if I was right and I might be able to help ya out locating cam part

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers