Gimbal not level after minor crash

Reaction score
I had a little crash and bent the gimbal mounting plate and just replaced with a new one.
My problem is that by default, when the phantom turns on, the gimbal is tilted, I need to do an "auto calibrate gimbal" every single time I power on, as the gimbal revert to its slanted angle.

Does anyone know what needs to be done to get the gimbal settings to stick in between flight?

I had a little crash and bent the gimbal mounting plate and just replaced with a new one.
My problem is that by default, when the phantom turns on, the gimbal is tilted, I need to do an "auto calibrate gimbal" every single time I power on, as the gimbal revert to its slanted angle.

Does anyone know what needs to be done to get the gimbal settings to stick in between flight?
a firmware update!!
I have not had a crash yet I suffer your same fate
Gimbal has gone through every calibration possible cold ,north, level glass on motors level standing on one foot blue moon nothing
Some time starts level but after a few turns its off so I adjust and later its off again F#$K My p2+ didn't do this how can we go backwords

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.