Gimbal no tilt...have video but no tilt on camera

Reaction score
I have video feed but the camera will not move at all with the dial on the remote. I even have gimbal pan follow when I move the stick but absolutely no movement up or down on the camera with the dial. Is it he cable? Please advise. Thanks.

Did the wheel on your remote controller ever work properly? If so, please let us know what changed between now and when it last worked.

Here are some suggested fixes to try:

1) Recalibrate the remote controller in DJI GO like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2) Increase the "Gimbal Pitch EXP" setting in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Gimbal-Pitch-EXP.jpg

Reactions: That Cicero Guy
Did the wheel on your remote controller ever work properly? If so, please let us know what changed between now and when it last worked.

Here are some suggested fixes to try:

1) Recalibrate the remote controller in DJI GO like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2) Increase the "Gimbal Pitch EXP" setting in the following section of DJI GO:

View attachment 74296
Thanks for the response. Had a crash but everything works except the up/down movement of the camera. Could it be the ribbon cable? I have video in the app. I have calibrated the remote and did an IMU calibration as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ah, well, you left out that very important piece of information ;)

It sounds like you have a damaged piece of hardware. If you're not able to figure it out, you can find some repair shops here.

You could try replacing any cables that are damaged. If that does not resolve the issue, then it would probably be best to send it in for repair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen