Gimbal moving and shaking...

Reaction score
Flying into about a 15 mph wind from 200' and was curious if it is common for the camera to shake like you see in the video. 1st time flying in this much wind so was wondering if it's common

Gimbal definitely moves, adjusts, shakes to keep steady video. If your recorded video has shaking then check if gimbal is obstructed by any object. Else all is good and normal.

Flying into about a 15 mph wind from 200' and was curious if it is common for the camera to shake like you see in the video. 1st time flying in this much wind so was wondering if it's common
Sorry can't seem to be able to upload the vid for some reason.

I have wondered about this possibility. Would very much like to see the video. I have never experienced this YET, but have noticed that the camera offers little resistance when moved by hand. I would think a strong, gusty wind would cause shake.

Says my vid clip is not a valid file extension...is .mov not allowed????????

Mine had a little quiver show up in my runs and changed the dampers out and that fixed mine .
As far as inserting a video I just copy the link and paste it in the post .
They are already on Vimeo or you tube though .

I haven't tried loading a video yet. Any forum experts out there?
You can't directly upload videos here. Up it to an online service (youtube, vimeo, etc) and paste the link here.

If it doesn't do that in a hover I would check my dampners for a tear or just if one is lose to start .
What I would do then go from there . Wind does not do mine like that .

Reactions: J Dot

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl