Gimbal Movement

Reaction score
HI All

When I purchased my phantom 2 the controllers X1 stick was broken and from what the supplier suggested this is a known fault. They quickly swapped the controller out and the X1 stick worked well, or so i thought.

Now I have my new controller I have calibrated the x1 stick in the assistant software along with making some adjustments in the Advanced Gimbal Section, however I am really struggling with 2 points.

1) I can configure the gimbal to move from horizontal (straight ahead) to 15% off Vertically (Straight Down) (approx) or i can configure it to be 100% vertical (Straight Down) but only 15% of Horizontal. I can not configure it to go from 100% Horizontal (straight ahead) to 100% Vertical (Straight Down). Is this correct or should the Gimbal move the full spectrum without any problems. - Any advice would be most welcomed.

2) When i use the X1 stick to move the gimbal no matter how slow or sensitive i move the X1 stick i can not get any camera placement between horizontal or vertical .... it appears that the gimbal just has 2 settings "Starting Point" and "Finishing Point" - is this correct or should the gimbal stop in between the to most out positions depending on the placement of the X1 stick? - Any advice would be most welcomed.

Thanks for reading, any advice is most welcome

Problem solved - this is my second DJI phantom 2 controller with a defective X1 stick. The supplier (in UK) has agreed to replace the std x1 stick mechanism with a twist dial on the front of the controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20