Gimbal motherboard

i have a buddy, in California, that will have any part you need, great prices, and guarantees his parts.
I'm not sure if you are looking locally, as you are a good distance away from us. But here is his number if all else fails.
He will ship to you, I'm sure

Mike Holt
530-277-5366
( please be aware he is PACIFIC TIME! ):)
Hope this helps, and best of luck to you, on your repair!

J Dot
:cool:

Its hard to find parts like that but I was able to buy a p4 pitch board for $29 from Cloud City Drones in Rhode Island. You should be able to cut a piece of paper and wedge it in between the ribbon wire and the connection and that will press the contacts together and make the connection.

i have a buddy, in California, that will have any part you need, great prices, and guarantees his parts.
I'm not sure if you are looking locally, as you are a good distance away from us. But here is his number if all else fails.
He will ship to you, I'm sure

Mike Holt
530-277-5366
( please be aware he is PACIFIC TIME! ):)
Hope this helps, and best of luck to you, on your repair!

J Dot
:cool:
Thanks for that but as you said I am far away from your place.
Thanks anyway

Its hard to find parts like that but I was able to buy a p4 pitch board for $29 from Cloud City Drones in Rhode Island. You should be able to cut a piece of paper and wedge it in between the ribbon wire and the connection and that will press the contacts together and make the connection.
Many thanks for the piece of paper trick. I already put a little piece of rubber on the cover which press on the contacts when screw in but no success I still have "Gimbal Disconnected" on the RC. I will try the piece of paper

Many thanks for the piece of paper trick. I already put a little piece of rubber on the cover which press on the contacts when screw in but no success I still have "Gimbal Disconnected" on the RC. I will try the piece of paper
Try it contacts seems ok but still Gimbal Disconnected, must be something else ......grey cables from drone to gimbal board????

Maybe, but it seems that the contacts are good, I was obliged to push hard to enter the ribbon and I am not sure this is the cause of the "Gimbal Disconnected" I ordered the two grey cables and will see what happens

Maybe, but it seems that the contacts are good, I was obliged to push hard to enter the ribbon and I am not sure this is the cause of the "Gimbal Disconnected" I ordered the two grey cables and will see what happens
You can get a cable kit pretty cheap. What were you doing, fixing the shaft alignment?

Ok will explain what I have done. I crash my Phantom 3 Pro in a power line. Hard fall on hard surface. After checking everything drone fly ok and camera still working but gimbal arm twisted camera motor arm also twisted, check connections ( It's when I broke the clip of the connection) camera was still working. Buy online a gimbal repair kit and a new cable ribbon change everything myself with help of YouTube. Power the drone gimbal pass the test making its little dance and also pass the auto calibrate test, but RC reports No Image Transmission, re check connections same thing! Think that the cable ribbon was a bad one I replaced it by the old one which was working but no success RC reports NO Image Transmission and Gimbal Disconnected. I re linked RC and drone same result.
You got the full story.
I will receive the two grey cables soon and let you know ( I also order a genuine ribbon cable)
Any other idea??
Thanks very much for helping I really appreciate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers