Gimbal makes noise when connected to different gopro

Reaction score
So when i have a gopro 3 white hooked up its fine but when i throw a 3+ silver it makes a loud whining noise it never made before. And ive used both these gopros to film before without any issues. Any idea why the 3+ silver is causing it to make these noises?

Ah.... just check out the FAQ section the answer is there... Sorry I'm being sarcastic. We've been trying to get the mods/owners of PP to get this FAQ thing going. Back to you problem...its all about balancing and there was a thread in the last couple of days about it. Use Google site search and you'll have a better chance of finding it.

IrishSights said:
Ah.... just check out the FAQ section the answer is there... Sorry I'm being sarcastic. We've been trying to get the mods/owners of PP to get this FAQ thing going. Back to you problem...its all about balancing and there was a thread in the last couple of days about it. Use Google site search and you'll have a better chance of finding it.

Just figured it out. Stupid mistake on my end :oops: I didnt have that bracket on that locks the gopro onto the gimbal and i guess thats what was causing it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4