gimbal issues?

Reaction score
Hey folks. New to the drone world and picked myself up a p2v+ used from a guy that took it swimming (technically it was almost free but yeah) anyways. the guy had went and taken it apart leaving it to sit for a few months to dry. during which time he replaced his drone and had no use for this so yay i got one....

step 1... reassembly. ok this wasnt to bad actually. ordered a wire kit online and replaced all wires the kit came with. the drone itself is assembled now and yesterday i went out picked up a battery and gave it a test. drone powers and seems to connect to satelite. good good. ok got it home calibrated it and went for a spin. flies perfect. for some reason though i find myself unable to connect my controller to the rc assistant. followed the steps i have found online and tried all i could think. wont connect for some reason, currently the controller is in mode 1 which i would like to change to the other so if anyone knows a trick to get me connected to the rc assistant that would be great (yes i have the WIN driver whatnot installed, tried on win10 and win8 pcs. no luck on either)

anyways my main problem im having is with my camera/gimbal. the ribbon cable for the gimbal has been replaced (with a good one not a cheap cable) the cables to the main gimbal board have been replaced aswell. when i turn the unit on the motor in the main board will just spin. i can take a video to show what im meaning if required. i took the gimbal arm off just to test this and confirm and the motor fires up and starts spinning like mad. the other motors dont appear to function at all. there is no live feed from the camera. i do have telemetry and all on the device i connect to. any suggestions where i go with this? im doubting this is a software related problem but could it be?

Thanks in advance for any and all help

Windows 8 and 10 may have driver issues. Use a WIndows 7 PC.

As for gimbal, show us a video.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik