Gimbal issues

Reaction score
The gimbal on my Vision Plus is not working right and by right I mean it is not correcting, quickly enough on roll movements. The pitch correction is ok however. I did hook up the Assistant Software and on one screen (I can't remember where now) I saw an adjustment for reaction time and the setting at the time I noticed was "0". But after updating the software to 3.04 I could not find that setting page again. Any help would be appreciated. I have contacted the seller and DJI but was hoping for quicker response here. Thanks in advance.

Airhead said:
The gimbal on my Vision Plus is not working right and by right I mean it is not correcting, quickly enough on roll movements. The pitch correction is ok however. I did hook up the Assistant Software and on one screen (I can't remember where now) I saw an adjustment for reaction time and the setting at the time I noticed was "0". But after updating the software to 3.04 I could not find that setting page again. Any help would be appreciated. I have contacted the seller and DJI but was hoping for quicker response here. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, you will have to wait until they fix the firmware update.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20