Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Gimbal Issue

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Help' started by dcg9981, Apr 30, 2015.

1. dcg9981

I bought the goodluckbuy gimbal for the fc200. Once I had it installed it worked fairly well, I had pitch control from the remote, and roll control, just needed to adjust a few things. I downloaded the simplegcb program and driver and now the pitch just shakes up and down quickly and I have no pitch control from the remote and no matter what I do I can't get it to stop shaking, efen if I use default settings. Any thoughts? I attached a picture of the board on the gimbal, as it doesn't seem to be the one I keep seeing pictures of.

Attached Files:

2. CityZen

3. dcg9981

I have been through that link several times, either I'm missing something, or its another issue. From what I can tell, I don't have the same board as the ones I've seen on here. It could just be the frustration but, I could really use someone pointing me in the general direction of a solution.

4. CityZen

It looks like you have the same board. Did you look carefully at post #31 in that thread and compare the settings shown with what you see when you run the GUI?