Gimbal issue after latest update (help)

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just picked up my P3S last week and have flown three times. Having a blast, but just hit a snag with the latest firmware update.

Since the update my camera no longer faces forward, but points left several degrees. I have done the IMU Calibration. I've also done the auto gimbal calibration. Lastly, I did a recalibration on the compass.

When I first power on the phantom, the camera moves around and then correctly faces forward, however after a few seconds it shifts slightly off.

Is there anything I'm missing? Thanks!

Hello all,

Just picked up my P3S last week and have flown three times. Having a blast, but just hit a snag with the latest firmware update.

Since the update my camera no longer faces forward, but points left several degrees. I have done the IMU Calibration. I've also done the auto gimbal calibration. Lastly, I did a recalibration on the compass.

When I first power on the phantom, the camera moves around and then correctly faces forward, however after a few seconds it shifts slightly off.

Is there anything I'm missing? Thanks!

Ive been having some gimbal issues as well after updating....

I'll post up after figuring out whats goin on

Same here. I noticed it recently that it's a little to the left. Hopefully there'll be a fix soon. Until then, I'm programming all my turns counterclockwise so I don't see the leg of the drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers